I was tagged last week by the lovely and very funny Marsha Sigman. The rules in this fab game are to answer 5 questions, 5 times, and then tag 5 other bloggers. I know you guys are so excited to hear more about ME, ME, ME, so I'll get right to it.
Question 1: Where were you five years ago?
1. At the home I just purchased.
2. Watching Sex and the City (crying because it was going to end. *tear*).
5. That year was kind of a blur. Give me a break, I had just turned 21!! But I think I remembered the important stuff, right?!
Question 2: Where would you like to be five years from now?
3. Writing full time.
4. On the NYC Bestsellers list.
5. Casting hot boys as my MCs for my novel's big screen adaptation!!!
Question 3: What is (was) on your to-do list today?
3. Do not drink caffeine (opps... that ones out the window).
4. Exercise (Hahahahahaha!!!).
Question 4: What five snacks do you enjoy?
1. Ice Cream!! Any kind, doesn't matter. I'm not picky.
2. Harvest Cheddar Sun Chips.
3. Black and Blueberry Sobe LifeWater (it's healthy and it's OMG so good!!!).
5. Did I say Ice Cream??? (Truthfully, it deserves all five spots!!)
Question 5: What five things would you do if you were a billionaire?
1. Buy a new house! A big one!
2. Quit my day job (see ya!!) and write full time.
3. Travel. Everywhere.
4. Buy lots of shoes! And clothes! And then, maybe, more shoes!! (A girl can never have too many pairs of shoes! Never.)
5. I would buy a Mini Cooper, because they are just too cute!!
Now that was fun!! I know you all just love learning more about ME. Which is good because I love talking about myself. Haha. You just think I'm kidding!! ; )
Here are the 5 funtastic winners!!
These girls are super fun, funny and extremly talented! So be sure to check them out!!
Have a great day everyone!!!